[IGSSTATION-8505] MSSA - Data outage since DOY 269 until DOY 272 notice

山田 英輝 yamada.hideki at jaxa.jp
Wed Sep 28 21:30:28 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Since 23:30 UTC of DOY 269 our station MSSA at Misasa has been out due to blackout.

Please take into account that no data is available for this station until 9:00 UTC of DOY 272.
A notification will be sent once the data flow has been recovered.

Best regards,
Hideki

Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
Satellite Navigation Unit Space Technology Directorate I Dr. Hideki Yamada
Address: Tsukuba Space Center 2-1-1 Sengen, Tsukuba, Ibaraki-ken, 305-8505 Japan
Tel: +81-70-1170-2546 E-mail: yamada.hideki at jaxa.jp