[IGSSTATION-2328]: NSSP: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Thu Jun 19 08:03:54 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          19 Jun 08:03:52 PDT 2008      Message Number 2328

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The network connection to the IGS station at Yerevan, Armenia (NSSP) has been
down since June 16th.  We are working with the local personnel to restore the
connection.  We hope the backlogged data will be available on the computer and
can be retrieved once the connection has been restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience of this outage.

Maintenance and operations of the NSSP station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Western Survey for Seismic Protection (WSSP)
in Armenia, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus
Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert