[IGSSTATION-2313]: NGS Submission to IGS global data centers

Giovanni Sella Giovanni.Sella at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 12 18:23:13 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          12 Jun 18:24:20 PDT 2008      Message Number 2313

Author: Giovanni Sella

Dear Colleagues,
 Between yesterday evening through tonight we have had intermittent
success in supplying RINEX files to IGS global data centers. I think the
problems are close to being resolved.
 Sites that have been effected are:
aspa, barh, bdos,brft brmu cnmr elen eprt esti guat guug hnpt mana ssia
usno wes2,wuhn
I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Sella, Ph.D.
CORS Program Manager - SRSD