[IGSSTATION-2312]: NSSP: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Thu Jun 12 14:16:14 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          12 Jun 14:16:25 PDT 2008      Message Number 2312

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We had a data outage at the Yerevan, Armenia (NSSP) IGS station.
Unfortunately, no data was recorded between June 9th (2008.161) 14:00
UTC - June 12th (2008.164) 12:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the NSSP station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Western Survey for Seismic Protection
(WSSP) in Armenia, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,

 -Oivind Ruud