[IGSSTATION-2152]: PIMO: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Mar 14 15:24:37 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          14 Mar 15:24:50 PDT 2008      Message Number 2152

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We unfortunately had an unrecoverable data outage at the Quezon City,
Philippines (PIMO) IGS station. The data gap is from March 6th
(2008.066) ~15:00 UTC - March 11th (2008.071) ~14:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the PIMO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and Ateneo de Manila University - Manila
Observatory with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior
Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

   -Oivind Ruud