[IGSSTATION-2151]: CHPI: data outages

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Mar 14 14:00:29 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          14 Mar 14:03:22 PDT 2008      Message Number 2151

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We unfortunately had two recent data outages at the Cachoeira Paulista,
Brazil (CHPI) IGS station. No data was collected between March 09th
(2008.069) 00:00 - 06:00 UTC, and between March 10th (2008.070) 13:00
UTC - March 13th (2008.073) 00:00 UTC. Data is again available through
the data centers.

We apologize for the inconvenience these outages may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the CHPI station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas
Espaciais (INPE) with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

Oivind Ruud