[IGSSTATION-2268]: PIMO: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri May 16 15:29:07 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          16 May 15:29:14 PDT 2008      Message Number 2268

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are unfortunately unable to collect data from the Quezon City,
Philippines (PIMO) IGS station at this time. We are uncertain of the
extent of the receiver failure, but have asked local contacts to
investigate the problem. The outage started May 16th (2008.137) 05:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the PIMO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and Ateneo de Manila University - Manila
Observatory with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior
Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

-Oivind Ruud