[IGSSTATION-1982]: ZAMB: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Fri Dec 21 14:20:33 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          21 Dec 14:20:39 PST 2007      Message Number 1982

Author:  David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The network connection to the IGS station in Lusaka, Zambia (ZAMB), has
been down since December 19th.  Local personnel are working to restore
the connection.  We hope that backlogged data will be available on the
computer once the connection has been restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause,

Maintenance and operations of the ZAMB station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, the Hartebeesthoek RAO in Krugersdorp South
Africa, Zambia Survey Department, the Dept. of Surveying (Univ. of
Zambia), and NOAA, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,
David Maggert