[IGSSTATION-1616]: ZAMB: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Thu Jun 21 10:03:31 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          21 Jun 10:03:37 PDT 2007      Message Number 1616

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The network connection to the IGS station in Lusaka, Zambia (ZAMB) has
been down since June 11th. Local personnel are working with the ISP to
restore the connection. We hope that backlogged data will be available
on the computer and can be retrieved once the connection has been restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause and for the
late notice.

Maintenance and operations of the ZAMB station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, the Hartebeesthoek RAO in Krugersdorp South
Africa, Zambia Survey Department, the Dept. of Surveying (Univ. of
Zambia), and NOAA, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,

  -Oivind Ruud