[IGSSTATION-1925]: BREW: equipment upgrade

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Nov 27 16:51:44 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          27 Nov 16:51:46 PST 2007      Message Number 1925

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are upgrading the GPS equipment at the NRAO-Brewster, WA (BREW) IGS station, and data publishing has been halted till the new receiver operations and data can be verified. There was a data outage after about 22:00 UTC today (2007.331) that will not be recovered, and we will let you know of any other data outages once the station is back operational.

A new log will be submitted to the IGS shortly.

We apologize for the short notice and the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the BREW station is a collaborative effort supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Brewster NRAO VLBA Station with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

    -Oivind Ruud