[IGSSTATION-1926]: SUTH: data publishing has resumed.

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Nov 27 17:03:48 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          27 Nov 17:03:55 PST 2007      Message Number 1926

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-1890].
Operations have been restored at the Sutherland, South Africa (SUTH) IGS
station, and new data is being published. There was unfortunately a
large data gap during the period we had power problems. No data was
recorded between November 1st (2007.305) 00:00 UTC  - November 17th
(2007.321) ~09:00 UTC.

We would like to acknowledge the work of personnel from HartRAO in
restoring operations.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the SUTH station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and HartRAO, with funding provided by  NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

-Oivind Ruud