[IGSSTATION-1924]: BOGT: data outage and upcoming equipment upgrade

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Nov 27 13:57:35 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          27 Nov 13:57:38 PST 2007      Message Number 1924

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are having some connection problems at the Bogota, Columbia (BOGT)
IGS station, and are unable to publish any data at this point. There
will unfortunately be a data gap due to this problem.

We will also try to upgrade the GPS equipment during this outage, and
will update you on this along with the total data outage once the
station is operational again.

We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the BOGT station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and INGEOMINAS with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.