[IGSSTATION-1898]: ISPA: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Nov 12 11:30:20 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          12 Nov 11:30:23 PST 2007      Message Number 1898

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We did unfortunately have a power outage at the IGS station on Easter
Island (ISPA), with a subsequent data loss between November 6th
(2007.310) 21:00 UTC - November 8th (2007.312) 18:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the ISPA station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, and IRIS-IDA
in San Diego, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior
Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,