[IGSSTATION-1349]: ISPA: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Jan 23 09:10:41 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          23 Jan 09:10:44 PST 2007      Message Number 1349

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are experiencing an outage on the VSAT link to the IGS station on
Easter Island (ISPA), and are unable to retrieve any data at this point.
The outage started January 19th (2007.019) ~ 13:00 UTC. We are hopeful
that the data can be retrieved once the connection has been restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the ISPA station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, and IRIS-IDA
in San Diego, with funding provided by  NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,

  -Oivind Ruud