[IGSSTATION-1892]: IISC: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Nov 9 13:32:15 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          09 Nov 13:32:17 PST 2007      Message Number 1892

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We have unfortunately lost the connection to the receiver at the IGS
station in Bangalore, India (IISC).  The outage started yesterday
November 8th (2007.312) 06:00 UTC. It is uncertain if any of the missing
data can be recovered at this point, but we will update on this as soon
as operations have resumed.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the IISC station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the CSIR center for Mathematical modeling
and Computer Simulation in Bangalore with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,