[IGSSTATION-1985]: IISC: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Wed Dec 26 07:49:45 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          26 Dec 07:50:04 PST 2007      Message Number 1985

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We have unfortunately lost the connection to the receiver at the IGS
station in Bangalore, India (IISC).  The outage started December 20th
(2007.354) 05:45 UTC. It is uncertain if any of the missing data can be
recovered at this point, but we will update on this as soon as
operations have resumed.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the IISC station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the CSIR center for Mathematical modeling
and Computer Simulation in Bangalore with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert