[IGSSTATION-1534]: IISC: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Apr 20 14:35:31 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          20 Apr 14:35:37 PDT 2007      Message Number 1534

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are experiencing a network outage to the IGS station in Bangalore,
India (IISC), and are unable to retrieve any data at this point. The
outage started April 18th (2007.108) ~09:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the IISC station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the CSIR center for Mathematical modeling
and Computer Simulation in Bangalore with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,