[IGSSTATION-1588]: KUNM: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Wed May 30 16:32:46 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          30 May 16:32:52 PDT 2007      Message Number 1588

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are unfortunately experiencing a data outage from the Kunming, PRC
(KUNM) IGS station starting on May 23rd (2007.143). There are problems
with the local ftp delivery, but we are hopeful that the missing data
can be retrieved once the connection has been restored. Any data outages
will be reported at that time.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the KUNM station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Yunnan Observatory, Chinese Academy of
Sciences with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior
Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.