[IGSSTATION-1698]: KUNM: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Jul 27 10:24:56 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          27 Jul 10:24:58 PDT 2007      Message Number 1698

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are unfortunately having some ftp data transfer problems from the
Kunming, PRC (KUNM) IGS station. The outage started on July 19th
(2007.200). There are problems with the local ftp delivery, but we are
hopeful that the missing data can be retrieved once the connection has
been restored. Any data outages will be reported at that time.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the KUNM station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Yunnan Observatory, Chinese Academy of
Sciences with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior
Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

    -Oivind Ruud