[IGSSTATION-1587]: GUAM: short data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Wed May 30 12:48:59 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          30 May 12:49:03 PDT 2007      Message Number 1587

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We regretfully had a short data interruption from the Dededo, Guam
(GUAM) station due to a receiver problem. No data was recorded between
May 28th (2007.148) ~23:00 UTC - May 29th (2007.149) ~22:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the GUAM station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Guam Seismic Observatory with funding
provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science
Mission Directorate.