[IGSSTATION-1522]: NLIB: missing data

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Apr 16 16:56:25 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          16 Apr 16:56:26 PDT 2007      Message Number 1522

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We experienced a short data outage from the North Liberty, Iowa (USA)
GPS station (NLIB). Unfortunately, no data was recorded between April
14th (2007.104) 23:00 UTC - April 15th (2007.105) 23:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the NLIB station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the National Radio Astronomy Observatory,
North Liberty Iowa with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

    -Oivind Ruud