[IGSSTATION-1521]: CIC1: missing data

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Apr 16 16:48:54 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          16 Apr 16:49:00 PDT 2007      Message Number 1521

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We experienced a short data outage from the IGS station in Ensenada,
Mexico (CIC1). Unfortunately, no data was recorded between April 14th
(2007.104) 23:00 UTC - April 15th (2007.105) 22:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the CIC1 station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and CICESE with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface  and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.