[IGSSTATION-1523]: CHWK: data outage

Schofield, Brian bschofie at NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Apr 16 17:11:56 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          16 Apr 17:11:59 PDT 2007      Message Number 1523

Author: Brian Schofield

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                        GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: CHWK
DOMES No.:      40142M00
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    987020
LOCATION:       Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada

We experienced a data outage which affected all of our Benchmark
receivers, and no data was recorded between April 14th (2007.104) 22:07
UT to April 15th (2007.105) 01:19 UT.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards

Brian

http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn
Brian Schofield                  schofield at pgc.nrcan.gc.ca
TEL +1 250-363-6701    FAX +1 250-363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada              Commission giologique du Canada
Natural Resources Canada                 Ressources naturelles Canada
P.O.Box 6000                    B.P. 6000
9860 West Saanich Road          9860 West Saanich Rd
Sidney, B.C.                    Sidney (C.B.)
Canada  V8L 4B2                 Canada V8L 4B2
Government of Canada            Gouvernement du Canada