[IGSSTATION-1519]: CRAO: missing data

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Apr 16 15:18:55 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          16 Apr 15:19:03 PDT 2007      Message Number 1519

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We experienced a short data outage from the Simeiz, Ukraine (CRAO) station. Unfortunately, no data was recorded between April 15th (2007.105) 00:00 UTC - April 16th (2007.106) 21:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operation of the CRAO station is a collaborative effort supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Crimean Astrophysical Observatory with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,