[IGSSTATION-1518]: HARV: missing data

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Apr 16 13:45:52 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          16 Apr 13:45:58 PDT 2007      Message Number 1518

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We experienced a short data outage from the Harvest Oil Platform (HARV).
Unfortunately, no data was recorded between April 14th (2007.104) 23:00
UTC - April 16th (2007.106) 14:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operation of the HARV station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL and UNAVCO, with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,