[IGSSTATION-1348]: GLPS: data gap

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Jan 23 08:54:34 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          23 Jan 08:54:37 PST 2007      Message Number 1348

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We did unfortunately have a receiver problem at the Galapagos (GLPS) IGS
station, and no data was recorded between January 21st (2007.021) ~10:30
UTC - January 22nd (2007.022) ~20:00 UTC.

We would like to acknowledge the prompt help and assistance from the
local personnel at the Charles Darwin Foundation in restoring the
receiver operations.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the GLPS station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Charles Darwin Foundation, with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

 -Oivind Ruud