[IGSMAIL-1518] Bahrain 15-21 Jan

David David
Tue Jan 14 10:42:20 PST 1997

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jan 14 10:42:20 PST 1997      Message Number 1518

Author: David Chase / NIMA
Subject: Bahrain 15-21 Jan

Due to a 1.5 second raw data test, 30-second GPS data will not be uploaded
to the IGS (CDDIS) from the NIMA GPS station in Bahrain for days 97015-
97021.

The raw 1.5 second data for these seven days will arrive in St. Louis at a
later date.  At that time the GPS data for days 97015-97021 will be
thinned to 30-second data and uploaded to the IGS.

We apologize for the inconvenience this will cause.  We also apologize for
the delay in posting these seven days of data to the IGS.

David Chase / National Imagery and Mapping Agency
chased at nima.mil

[Mailed From: "Chase, David" <ChaseD at nima.mil>]