[IGSSTATION-7916] JPLM outage

Stowers, David A (US 3350) david.a.stowers at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 24 10:34:40 PDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

Please be advised that data collection to the computer at the JPLM station has become inoperable.
We are working within our currently limited options to have functionality restored.
Apologies of the outage. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

We will back-post data that may have remained available on the receiver from the outage period.

Best regards and good health.

-dave

David Stowers,  Jet Propulsion Laboratory/Caltech
Product Delivery Manager, Global Observing System - GNSS
Tracking Systems and Applications Section - 3350
4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S 238-600, Pasadena, CA, USA
Tel. +1 818-354-7055, fax +1 818-393-4965, E-mail dstowers at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:dstowers at jpl.nasa.gov>