[IGSSTATION-5957] TUKT data submissions delayed

Michael Craymer Michael.Craymer at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca
Fri Sep 12 07:52:11 PDT 2014

Author: Mike Craymer

Site ID:   TUKT
DOMES No:  40165M001
Location:  Tuktoyaktuk, Northwest Territories, Canada

Data submissions for TUKT have been delayed since September 11 (Day 254) due to the loss of all telephone service in Tuktoyaktuk. I will advise when communications are restored and the backlog of data has been posted. We do not expect any loss of data.

--
Mike Craymer, Ph.D.
Geodetic Survey Division, Natural Resources Canada