[IGSSTATION-5783] QIKI bad data file for Day 133

Michael Craymer Michael.Craymer at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca
Wed May 14 05:35:15 PDT 2014

Author: Mike Craymer

Site ID:   QIKI
DOMES No:  40166M001
Location:  Qikiqtarjuaq (Baffin Island), Nunavut, Canada
Agency:    Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), Geodetic Survey Division

RINEX files for Day 133 for QIKI were inadvertently posted to the IGS data archives last night. The Ashtech Micro-Z still experiencing tracking problems and the data should not be used. An inspection of the antenna and cable by our local contact did not reveal any problems. We will investigate further and advise.

--
Mike Craymer, Ph.D.
Geodetic Survey Division, Natural Resources Canada