[IGSSTATION-5697] GODE: Meteorological data format error

Carey Noll Carey.Noll at nasa.gov
Sun Mar 2 08:18:55 PST 2014

Author: Carey Noll, Jan McGarry/GSFC

Unfortunately, recent met files for GODE, derived from the met package co-located with the NASA NGSLR system, have had a problem with the RINEX format. The data through February 28 have been removed from the CDDIS archive. Data after this time have the correct format. We will try to correct the older data and repost the RINEX files. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Carey,
-----
Ms. Carey Noll
Manager, Crustal Dynamics Data Information System (CDDIS)
Secretary, ILRS Central Bureau
Associate Director, GGOS Bureau for Networks and Communications

NASA GSFC
Code 690.1
Greenbelt, MD 20771
USA