[IGSSTATION-5169] WTZZ Additional letter B in the Firmware in the RINEX Headers

Rudolf Stöger stoeger at fs.wettzell.de
Mon Nov 12 06:38:29 PST 2012

Author: Rudi Stoeger

Ladies and Gentlemen

The JAVAD TRE_G3THE DELTA in the
WTZZ GNSS Permanent Tracking Station in the
Geodetical Observatory Wettzell, Germany
identified the Firmware with
3VOLU2Z8ZA2O83VVUCM until DOY 191, 2012-07-09,
08:59 UTC.

Although we did not replace the receiver and we did
not upgrade the Firmware, the JAVAD TRE_G3THE DELTA
added an additional "B" to the Firmware in the
RINEX Header since DOY 191, 2012-07-09, 09:00 UTC:
3VOLU2Z8ZA2O83VVUCMB.

We corrected the sections 3.20, 3.21 and 3.22 in
the WTZZ Site Information Form (sitelog).

We already sent the Update of the WTZZ Site Information
Form (sitelog) wtzz_20121112.log to the IGSCB.

With best regards
Rudi