[IGSSTATION-4875] ZAMB: data collection down

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Wed Apr 18 08:44:49 PDT 2012

Author:  David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The network connection to the IGS station in Lusaka, Zambia (ZAMB), has
been down since April 10th.  Local personnel are working to restore the
connection.  We hope that backlogged data will be available on the
computer once the connection has been restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause,

Maintenance and operations of the ZAMB station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, the Hartebeesthoek RAO in Krugersdorp South
Africa, Zambia Survey Department, the Dept. of Surveying (Univ. of
Zambia), and NOAA, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,
David Maggert