[IGSSTATION-4814] CONZ Udate of the firmware to 8.51/6.110, receiver is operating temporailiy with internal oscillar, loss of data DOY 066 and 067.

Rudi Stöger stoeger at fs.wettzell.de
Thu Mar 8 05:35:20 PST 2012

Author: Rudi Stöger

Ladies and Gentlemen

My colleagues updated the Firmware in the
LEICA GRX1200+GNSS from 8.20/4.007 to
8.51/6.110 in the CONZ GPS+GLONASS Permanent
Tracking Station in our Transportable Integrated
Geodetical Observatory TIGO, Concepcion, Chile,
2012-03-07T13:30Z.

Instabilities in the connection to the maser
caused a loss of data DOY 066 and 067.

My colleagues disconnected the LEICA GRX1200+GNSS
from the maser. It is operating temporarily
with the internal oscillator.

With best regards
Rudi