[IGSSTATION-4787] MANA receiver upgrade

Giovanni Sella giovanni.sella at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 17 07:36:05 PST 2012

Author: Giovanni Sella

Dear Colleagues,
  The Station MANA in Managua, Nicaragua has a new Trimble NETR9
receiver. We have collected data with the new receiver for the last week
and preliminary coordinate computation indicate no significant change in
position. The receiver is only GPS enabled, but we are working on adding
the GLONASS component.
  No other changes have been made at the site and a new site log has
been submitted to the IGSCB. Missing data from 5 February will be posted
shortly.
  This station is operated by INEGI, with participation by NSF, UNVAVCO,
and NGS. Data for the moment will continue to flow through the NGS
regional data center and then onto IGS global data centers and UNAVCO.
  Have a nice day.
  Giovanni
--
Giovanni Sella, Ph.D.