[IGSSTATION-4623] MORP: data flow recommences after receiver change

Matt King m.a.king at newcastle.ac.uk
Fri Oct 21 04:46:15 PDT 2011

Author: Matt King

We changed the MORP Trimble NetRS to a Trimble NetR8. The antenna remains unchanged (GPS) and we are logging only GPS satellites from this GPS+GLONASS receiver. As previously advised, a new site log has been submitted.

There was a data gap during the changeover, but all collected data has now been uploaded. We apologise for this outage.

Regards,

Matt King
Reader in Polar Geodesy & RCUK Academic Fellow
School of Civil Engineering and Geosciences  Email: m.a.king at ncl.ac.uk
Cassie Building            Ph:    0191 222 7833 Int: + 44 191 222 7833
Newcastle University       Fax:   0191 222 6502 Int: + 44 191 222 6502
Newcastle upon Tyne        Web:   http://www.staff.ncl.ac.uk/m.a.king/
United Kingdom, NE1 7RU           http://www.ceg.ncl.ac.uk/profiles2/m.a.king