[IGSSTATION-4620] ISBA online

wisam alhassani wisamalhassani2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 07:18:18 PDT 2011

Dear All
I'm the manger of Iraqi CORS station in Iraq and primary contact of ISBA station as you know the ISBA had some jamming problem since two months and its suspend after Dr.Giovanni.Sella from NGS( giovanni.sella at noaa.gov) send you an email and as you know the station connecting to NGS CORS program before two weeks we solve the jamming problem and station know working good without any problem and its online again in NGS web site so please if possible to remove suspend from station
also i replace the antenna with new GNSS Trimble antenna and i folow the instruction i get from NGS also i update site log picturs in NGS Network and attach site log and picturs also below the instruction i use in replace antenna
Thank you very good for your help

WISAM A.HUSSEIN
IRAQ MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES
GENERAL DIRECTORATE FOR SURVEY
PRECISE SURVEY DIVISION
IGRS PROJECT MANAGER
00964 7702561724begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              00964 7702561724      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
00964 7800836736begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              00964 7800836736      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
00989 198145962