[IGSSTATION-4580] HOB2: Proposed Change to H-Maser

ryan.ruddick at ga.gov.au ryan.ruddick at ga.gov.au
Mon Sep 12 00:36:14 PDT 2011

Author: Ryan Ruddick

Geoscience Australia
Australian Regional GPS Network

Site ID : HOB2
DOMES No: 50116M004
Location: Hobart (Tasmania, AUSTRALIA)

In support of the IVS CONT11 Campaign that is set to commence later this week, we have been approached by the operators of the Hb12 VLBI antenna to switch the H-Maser currently connected to the HOB2 GNSS receiver to the Vremya H-Maser that is also connected to the Hb12 VLBI antenna. We would like to support this project and make the change as soon as possible.  We would also intend for this to be a permanent change.

If anyone has any objections or concerns regarding this could they please let me know asap.  I can provide further information on the request if required.

We apologise for any inconveniences this may cause.

Regards,

Ryan Ruddick
Geoscience Australia
P: +61 2 6249 9426