[IGSSTATION-4198] OPMT: change of reference H-Maser

Pierre Uhrich Pierre.Uhrich at obspm.fr
Tue Jan 25 09:50:28 PST 2011

Author: Pierre Uhrich (LNE-SYRTE, Observatoire de Paris)

Dear Colleagues,

We have performed on IGS station OPMT a change of external reference
clock on DOY 025, MJD 55586, Tuesday January 25, 2011. The new reference
clock is again an H-Maser, the one which was connected before the last
change, that unit being back from hardware maintenance activities.

We advise potential users that OPMT data files might be corrupted for
DOY 025.

A new logfile for OPMT is joined to that email.

Please feel free to contact us in the case more detailed information
would be needed.
Best regards.
Pierre Uhrich.

Dr Pierre Uhrich			Pierre.Uhrich at obspm.fr
Ingénieur-chercheur LNE
Equipe Métrologie du temps
LNE-SYRTE,			Phone:	+ 33 (0)1 40 51 22 17
UMR CNRS 8630,			Fax:	+ 33 (0)1 43 25 55 42
Observatoire de Paris,
61 avenue de l'Observatoire, F-75014 Paris, France.