[IGSSTATION-4180] GUAM: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Mon Jan 10 10:35:40 PST 2011

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The Dededo, Guam (GUAM) station has been collecting data again for the last
several days.  Unfortunately no data was collected from December 11 (2010.345)
until December 18 (2010.352) and December 27 (2010.361) until January 6
(2011.006).  The replacement UPS has been installed and we have been
troubleshooting on-going issues with a local router.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the GUAM station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Guam Seismic Observatory with funding provided
by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert