[IGSSTATION-4116] ZECK data gap

Rudi Stöger stoeger at fs.wettzell.de
Wed Nov 17 03:16:38 PST 2010

Author: Uwe Hessels
Subject: ZECK data gap

Dear Colleagues,

from From Dr. Iskander S. Gayazov, we got an information concerning the
ZECK GNSS
Permanent Tracking Station Zelenchukskaya:

"As I was informed the local geodetic surveying will be carried out
for next two days at the observatory Zelenchukskaya.
Of course, the local network includes ZECK station marker (12351M001).
So the data gap
from ZECK station is expected for these 2 days.

We apologize for all inconveniences this will cause.
We shall use all the efforts in order to eliminate such a switching-off
in the future."

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards, Uwe Hessels
   Dipl.Ing. Uwe Hessels

   Phone:           +49 (0) 9941 / 603-208
   FAX:             +49 (0) 9941 / 603-222
   switchboard      +49 (0) 9941 / 603-0