[IGSSTATION-3975] Highrate Data Outage

ryan.ruddick at ga.gov.au ryan.ruddick at ga.gov.au
Thu Sep 2 23:00:53 PDT 2010

Author: Ryan Ruddick

Geoscience Australia
Australian Regional GPS Network

Dear Colleagues:

Apologies for the delayed notice.  We are currently experiencing compatibility problems with our realtime caster and a number of our sites which have recently undergone firmware upgrades.  As a result we are unable to provide highrate data products until a fix has been released.  The follwoing sites are affected:

DARW 50134M001
STR1 50119M002
MOBS 50182M001
HOB2 50116M004

Further notification will be given once the problem has been resolved.  All other data products from these sites will continue as normal.

Regards,

Ryan Ruddick
National Geospatial Reference Systems Project
Geoscience Australia
Symonston  ACT  2609
P: +61 2 6249 9426