[IGSSTATION-3965] BOGT: data missing for Aug 25-27

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Mon Aug 30 09:06:09 PDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

We had a problem with the GPS receiver at the Bogota, Columbia (BOGT) IGS
station and no data was collected for Aug 25-27 (DOY 237-239).

We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the BOGT station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and INGEOMINAS with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert