[IGSSTATION-3949] ANKR, BUCU, CONT, , CONZ, HOFN, ISTA, LHAZ, NICO, OHI2, OHI3, , ORID, PTBB, REYK, SOFI, WTZA, WTZR, WTZS, , WTZZ, ZECK Expected delay of data distribution 25. and 26. August 2010

Rudi Stöger stoeger at fs.wettzell.de
Thu Aug 19 02:09:01 PDT 2010

Author: Rudi Stoeger

Ladies and Gentlemen

Due to a necessary installation of a additional
transformer and necessary reconstruction works
in the power distribution building here in the
Geodetical Observatory Wettzell, we expect
a current interruption on
Wednesday, 25. August 2010, about 07:00 UT,
lasting for about five hours
and maybe on
Thursday, 26. August 2010, lasting for about three hours.

During these periods we cannot get and we cannot
distribute the data files from ANKR, BUCU, CONT,
CONZ, HOFN, ISTA, LHAZ, NICO, OHI2, OHI3,
ORID, PTBB, REYK, SOFI, WTZA, WTZR, WTZS,
WTZZ, ZECK.

We expect to distribute the data files to the Data Centers
with a delay of the above mentioned hours.

With best regards
Rudi