[IGSSTATION-3882] Problems at CHAT resolved

John Beavan J.Beavan at gns.cri.nz
Tue Jul 20 14:23:18 PDT 2010

Author: John Beavan

We have resolved the disk problems at CHAT and data are now flowing
normally to IGS data centers.

We have uploaded new or replacement CHAT files from day 172 through day
199 inclusive.  We recovered about 85% of the data over this 28-day time
period.

Our apologies for this problem with the CHAT operation.

Regards,
John
Dr John Beavan, GNS Science - Te Pu Ao,
1 Fairway Drive, PO Box 30368, Lower Hutt, New Zealand
Tel: +64 4 570 4641  Fax: +64 4 570 1440  Mob: 027 221 8861
Email: j.beavan at gns.cri.nz    Web: www.gns.cri.nz