[IGSSTATION-3818] Tracking of unhealthy satellites - status for IGN-France stations

Georgia Roesch georgia.roesch at ign.fr
Mon Jun 14 22:47:52 PDT 2010

Author : Georgia Roesch

Dear Colleagues,

As advised in IGS Station mail n°3767, following permanent stations have
been set to track unhealthy satellites (including G01) : ABMF, LMMF, REUN.

Concerning our Leica GRX1200GGPro receivers (AJAC, BRST, MARS), they are
set to track all satellites even if they are unhealthy. But at the
moment this kind of receiver considers that G01 is 'not available'
because it is missing into the almanac file, then it doesn't even try to
track it .... (according to our contact in Leica Geosystems).

Moreover it should be noted that none of those stations record L2C
observations.

Best Regards,

--
*Georgia ROESCH*
*RGP* - *R*éseau *G*NSS *P*ermanent
compte, merci d'utiliser l'adresse suivante : rgpadmin at ign.fr
<mailto:rgpadmin at ign.fr>
Nous vous invitons à remplir l'enquête de satisfaction client mise en
place par l'IGN, dans le cadre de sa démarche qualité, en cliquant ici
<http://rgp.ign.fr/formulaire_client.php>.