[IGSSTATION-3573]: MEDI frequency standard

GeoDAF Administrator geodaf at hp835.mt.asi.it
Thu Feb 18 07:28:38 PST 2010

IGS Station Mail          18 Feb 07:29:36 PST 2010      Message Number 3573

Author: Giuseppe Colucci

Please note that the frequency standard has been switched back on EXTERNAL
on Feb-18 (today) and not on Feb-12 as I indicated in my previous message. I
am going to correct site log too.
Sorry for the confusion.

Best regards,
Giuseppe Colucci