[IGSSTATION-3567]: STR1: Cesium Offline

ryan.ruddick at ga.gov.au ryan.ruddick at ga.gov.au
Tue Feb 16 21:07:02 PST 2010

IGS Station Mail          16 Feb 21:15:02 PST 2010      Message Number 3567

Author: Ryan Ruddick

Geoscience Australia
Australian Regional GPS Network

Site ID :  STR1
DOMES No:  50119M002
Location:  Mount Stromlo Observatory (Canberra, AUSTRALIA)

Dear Colleagues:

Please be advised that the Cesium external frequency at the Mount Stromlo Observatory has failed.  As a result there will be a data outage beginning 2010-02-17T03:00Z at the GNSS site STR1.  We are currently trying to restore the frequency.  If this is not possible we will be forced to revert to the receiver (Leica GRX1200GG Pro) internal clock.  Notification will be given when the site is operational again.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Ryan Ruddick
National Geospatial Reference Systems Project
Geoscience Australia
Symonston  ACT  2609
P (+61 2) 6249 9426
E ryan.ruddick at ga.gov.au