[IGSSTATION-3423]: NSSP: data publication resumed on 11/24

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Tue Dec 1 08:46:25 PST 2009

IGS Station Mail          01 Dec 08:46:48 PST 2009      Message Number 3423

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The network connection to the IGS station at Yerevan, Armenia (NSSP) was
repaired last week on November 24th.  Data publication resumed beginning on
November 24th (2009.328).  JPL is still in the process of retrieving the missing
data from Sept 27th (2009.270) until November 23rd (2009.327).  Once they have
this data in-house we will be able to make an announcement regarding any data
loss during the time period.

We apologize for the inconvenience of this outage.

Maintenance and operations of the NSSP station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Western Survey for Seismic Protection (WSSP)
in Armenia, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus
Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert