[IGSSTATION-3422]: KELY - data outage

Victoria Andreatta andreatta at unavco.org
Mon Nov 30 17:07:53 PST 2009

IGS Station Mail          30 Nov 17:08:16 PST 2009      Message Number 3422

Author: Victoria Andreatta, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The data collection computer at the Sondrestrom Research Facility
(Kellyville-KELY) IGS station in Greenland has failed, and no data is
being collected at this time.  We are working to restore and/or replace
the faulty equipment.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the KELY station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and The Sondrestrom Research Facility with its
sponsors, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior
Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,
Victoria